February 2, 2017

Valentine Coffee

Good morning to you!

Just a quick post, to share my latest



This one is made using Bonnie and Camille's 
Handmade collection for Moda.

I chose to make some HST's and a bit of wavy quilting.
Voila! My mug rug was done in no time.


A favorite mug rug adds so much pleasure
to a little break, even when you're in a hurry.



You can whip up your own mug rugs
before Valentine's Day,
with plenty of time to spare.

For more inspiration from my "Be My Valentine" pattern,






and stop by again soon for some new ideas!


Now...if only I could make my own frothy design,
like this delicious Maple Latte from Peet's!


Have a great day!




Pin It

4 comments:

  1. I love every version you make and your pattern is just so quick and easy so I love my version of your wonderful Valentine mug rug best of all - well almost - your HST version has me smitten.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute mug rugs! I like your coffee cup too! Where did you get that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have created another gorgeous "Be My Valentine" heart mug rug with your Bonnie and Camille fabrics! I kinda think this one is my favorite! (Do I say that everytime you make a new version?!)
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a nice way to start the day in February! Just adorable.

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments and will read each and every one, even if I am not able to reply to all of them.