July 14, 2017

Open Wide Zippered Pouch - Turquoise and Lime

Sometimes you need a really sweet gift
for a really great friend.
Lately my go-to gift is a nice fresh zippered pouch.


I love using the awesome free tutorial for the
Open Wide Zippered Pouch, from Noodlehead.
You can find the tutorial here.

Just recently I made a red, white and blue version,


For this latest version, I chose a favorite color palette
that I really love...turquoise and lime.
The fabrics are Good Neighbors by Crazy Mom Quilts
for Connecting Threads.

 

I love these tiny turquoise dots for the interior.


That lime green zipper is such a show-off.


The little tab is a great finishing feature.
This pouch design is really perfect from A to Z.


I think this bag will be fun for summer getaways.
It's a great size for makeup or other essentials.
I used the "Medium" size from the tutorial.


If you're not yet convinced to try this fun tutorial,
you should check out some of my other versions...


and here...



Or come back someday soon...I'm sure I'll be making more of these! 


Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Nice and fresh pouch, that's exactly what I feel! Your combination of fabrics gives glow to this very good tutorial. Your care for details and the accuracy of stitches I love every time. I'm waiting to see more of these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so professional. I love how you put fabrics together to stunning effect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous gift! The turquoise fabrics are so beautiful for summer time using!! Absolutely lovely!!
    Susie

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments and will read each and every one, even if I am not able to reply to all of them.