March 23, 2012

Featuring...Pinnies Pincushions

One of my most favorite things to make is a pincushion!
I hope to feature lots of them in upcoming posts.  
Today I'd like to introduce you to the Pinnie!


I made several of these, using a pattern from Details by Des on Etsy.
I chose some Tanya Whelan fabrics from two very pretty lines...
Delilah and Darla.


I'm in love with the polka dots and ginghams.


I gave one to my sister as a present.


Then I made a couple more for my shop on Etsy...




And this one is my very own personal pinnie!


The covered button looks like something out of a Cath Kidston catalog...


Don't they look cute, all together, like a bunch of little sisters?


They are so squeezy and plump, 


and they can hold lots of pins and needles.


I think I'll have to make some more soon...
Mother's Day is coming!



Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments and will read each and every one, even if I am not able to reply to all of them.